Saturday | March 25, 2017
- The Commonwealth Alone? Brexit and the Future of the European Union
- Foot on the Gas: Behind the Mexican Auto Boom
- Hidden Dangers: The Implications of the Global Health Security Agenda
- Doing “the Most Difficult Job in the World”: The UN Secretary-General in the Past, Present and Future
- The Golden Age of Piracy: Can Open-Source Democracy Redefine Citizenship for the Internet Age?
Thomas McCraw was the Isidor Straus Professor of Business History, Emeritus at Harvard Business School. He won the 1985 Pulitzer Prize for his book Prophets of Regulation: Charles Francis Adams, Louis D. Brandeis, James M. Landis, Alfred E. Kahn.